Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Virtual Channel hangs up

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Balphegor's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I?ve got a problem with the virtual channels. If I put the V-midi Channel on the midi-out of cubase it hangs up instantly (when Cubase tries to play the first note) Can someone help me? And one more problem. I have 16 MB Ram on the EWS, and no problems with uploading Instruments in Ed!son. But some greater Instruments (around 1MB) cannot be uploaded. Ed!son hangs up while attempting to upload the Instrument. Can someone help me?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member philippz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 28th, 2000
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Baphegor,

    Your first problem is likely to be caused by a MIDI-feedback-loop. The MIDI-input of your v-midi-channel must be somehow connected to its midi-output. This way it keeps sending data to itself and your pc hangs up.
    For Ed!son I can only tell you to use the newest drivers and the newest version of Ed!son.

    Bye, Philipp

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Balphegor's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2001
    Posts
    22
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    thanx. I?ll try it out today, and I was really glad you answered.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •